Posted by admin | Posted in Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet, Dogs, Events | Posted on 24-10-2011
It’s going to be held Tuesday, October 25th from 5 – 8pm at our Northeast Minneapolis store. Everyone – two-legged and four-legged – will have a howling good time!
- Come meet Chuck & Don’s owners, Chuck Anderson and Bob Hartzell
- Local vendors such as Ginger Hop, Kramarczuk’s and Lunds will be providing light food and drinks for your enjoyment
- It’s important to have proper licensure and id for your pets at this time of the year. Minneapolis Animal Care and Control (MACC) will be selling pet licenses and Chuck & Don’s will print a free pet ID tag while you wait
- Enjoy our 2 for 1 treat for you! For each dollar donated to the Beltrami Dog Park, receive a $2 Chuck’s Bucks (good at any Chuck & Don’s store)
- More treats! A $20 Chuck & Don’s gift card will be given away every half-hour
Be sure to stop by, say hello, see what treats we have for you and your pets (costumes are encouraged)!
We Make Pets Happy!