Posted by admin | Posted in Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet, Health Care, Pets | Posted on 30-03-2011
Here are some pet tips to keep in mind as we “spring forward:”
- Keep fertilizers and pesticides away from your pets, and keep your pets off the lawn after these chemicals have been applied
- When walking your dog, keep your dog off yards that have a sign posted saying the yard was recently treated
- Stay away from cocoa bean mulch – this can be toxic to dogs
- Keep cats away from lilies, as this plant is very toxic to cats
- Keep all cleaning products as well as paint and paint thinners in a place where your pet can’t reach them
Keeping these tips in mind will ensure you and your pet have a relaxing, safe spring!
We Make Pets Happy!