Posted by admin | Posted in Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet, Holidays, Pets | Posted on 25-11-2010
- I am thankful to my pup mostly because she always loves me.
- My cat Ashley is a great stress reducer, nothing beats the feeling I get whenI’ve had a tough day and she climbs into my lap and starts purring
- I am thankful for the pets in my life because of how they make me feel everyday. They make me feel happy, loved and needed. I have noticed that when I am with my dogs I am smiling all the time. Their love is reciprocated and makes me feel a vital part of their world. I like to feel that they need me and I can provide them with a pleasant environment and a good life. Making them happy, makes me happy!
- I am so very thankful for my pets. I truly believe they make a person’s life more rewarding and a lot happier! I love my Chihuahuas!
- I am thankful for Samson (my rottie/lab puppy) because without him, I would never exercise as much as I do or have ended up becoming Event Coordinator for the amazing rescue I adopted him from! I’m totally absorbed in the animal adoption world now – and I love every second of it! Thanks Samson!
- I’m thankful for my Parker (my min pin) because I never realized just how unfulfilled my life was without a dog! He brightens my day every day and helps me calm down!
- I am thankful for all my pets, but can’t remember a morning without a nice solid head butt involved from Satchie my cat (his way of saying get your lazy self up and enjoy life NOW! Oh, and feeding me would be acceptable too.)
- I am thankful for the pets in my life because they are truly a blessing from God sent to be with us to teach us life lessons. They are always grateful for a warm hug, a good meal and a good snuggle. There is nothing like a good sloppy kiss.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your pets from Chuck & Don’s Pet Food Outlet!
We Make Pets Happy!